Album design for every special occasion - Wedding Album, Bar Mitzvah Album, Anniversary or Birthday album
Time is passing by and the photographs are laying on the shelves and we only remember them when we clean up or pack up to move. Photo books are a great gift to the people you love, printed memories of the happiest times in your live. Turn your favorite photographs into custom photo-books and preserve memories for ever. Together with stylish fine-art design your photos start living and telling stories for the generations to come. Custom wedding photo-book designed in magazine style turns to a Bible of the new family. Your wedding memories deserve the best and for me it is a great pleasure and honor to provide them.
Take a look at the Album Photos and Album Videos On this page you'll find a mountain of photos and videos to showcase different albums - weddings, children, Bar Mitzvah... We made that for you to see the variety of options, sizes, materials, covers, sleeves, boxes, etc., and remember this is just a very little preview of all possibilities, designed and crafted to match your theme, material, colour, tactile and esthetic preferences.
Our wedding album vision
Our vision about a wedding album ... well, this is simply your family Holly Book. The way we shoot your wedding is always with the wedding album in mind. No matter how beautiful one image can be, only in an album together with other carefully selected photos it will tell your story to the generations to come. A solid background in beauty retouching and visual arts help our team to design your one of a kind fine art wedding album having a unique layout and feeling. Your bespoke photo album comes with the best hand made Italian album craftsman features, with the best world quality materials and longevity.
The meeting - come, touch and feel, see the difference
One of the main reasons for our meetings is for you to touch and feel the final product - the album - the only thing that will reveal memories of that precious and long waited day. The only product like the good wine will generate more and more value with every given year.
After a short education and explaining the key features a client should consider when ordering an album you will be ready to compare our albums with another vendors. It's very important for you to buy something that will live unchanged and undamaged for many many years. Many photographers in their wish to generate more profit and cut expenses, work with low quality album providers on a cheeper price, which makes their packages more attractive. Thanks to the digital industry they look almost the same as the good quality and value ones. We're trained and will notice the difference but you will not. You will see it after time when the colours become unsaturated and pale, and when the corners of the pages come apart. Here comes the English saying "I'm not too rich to buy cheap products".
Few things to consider that will make a HUGE difference with your album:
- Who is designing your album? A professional and educated designer who knows how to lead the eye or a one-man-company photographer never educated in visual communications and graphic/album design.
- Is your album made by a software or a creative mind? Software can't take creative decisions.
- Is your album retouched by experienced professional retoucher? Will you see there closed eyes, dark or overexposed photos, double chins, double triceps, skin imperfections, etc.?
- Is your albums optimised for print? I know this is something new for you but be sure this is new for 99% of photographers out there.
We decided to publish video footage of completed wedding photo albums for you to see: the book materials, design consistency, beauty retouching quality, documentary & artistic wedding photography blending together, etc. What you see here is just the top of the iceberg as we offer now mountain of different covers, paper types, boxing and wrapping, album sleeves and all that to match your wish.
Album Design Prices
Our wedding clients benefit with all inclusive packages where graphic design and retouching are either significantly discounted or free of charge, which reduces the album cost. We can offer albums for £250 and another albums for £2,000 so we can guide you with choosing the right album to match your wishes and budget.
The final price is a variable of the following:
- Album vendor
- Number of pages
- Paper type and lamination
- Cover - front, side and back. We offer covers for free together with very fancy pricy options. Different sides and backs always put the price up.
- Storing & presentation packaging options: boxes, sleeves, suitcases ... al of them highly customisable
- Same size copies, parent copies, pocket & mignon size copies
- Customisation with fonts, engraving, debossing (silver, golden, etc.)
- Time used to layout/design, number of revisions and changes, retouching hours, etc.
- Delivery and album insurance for distant clients
Now you realise that shooting prices over internet is not professional.