Your London wedding & event videographer & cinematographer
Peter Lane Cinematography is a creative division of Peter Lane Creative Studio and it is well knows as a boutique, wedding videography, event videography and cinematic videography, specializing in candid, emotional and romantic storytelling. Our studio, located in the heart of the wedding industry in Europe, London, primarily serves couples located in and around the Greater London; however, we love traveling and are available for events across the country and internationally.
By limiting the number of bookings each year, our team is able to remain focused on every detail of your unique love story. Storytelling is the driving force behind everything we create. We do more than simply create highlight reels. Every film we produce incorporates the depth, emotion and significance of your day. Every photograph helps to weave your story together so that you, and future generations, can relive your most precious and meaningful moments.
Our business is based, fundamentally, on the connections and relationships we cultivate with our clients. By relying on the opinions and satisfaction of others, we work tirelessly to ensure that every client has an exclusive and genuinely fun experience. Everyone has a story that deserves to be told – we consider it an honor and a privilege to be allowed to tell yours.
Wedding cinematography films are so trendy now, and we’re so happy being able to produce your one of a kind Hollywood looking wedding video.
Our wedding cinematographers & videographers film all over the world and we love destination weddings, so don’t be shy and pick up the phone 🙂 As you can see we are creative people and our focus is creating wedding films and happy clients, not digging into packages. To keep things simple we offer two filming options – Documentary Videography and Full HD Cinematic Video – which fits different budgets and requirements. That includes everything you would want from your Big Day wedding video.
Documentary Videography Collection
The 'Documentary videography' is a simple yet professional film of your wedding day shot by one of our event videographers. Equipped with an HD professional camera, tripod and a professional audio recorders covering your day from bridal preparations to the first dance. The final film will be over an hour in length and will be shown in time order as the day unfold including the full ceremony, speeches and first dance. The standard option doesn't include music mixing instead all ambient audio including conversation etc. will be heard. This kind of coverage is for couples who want to have the day filmed as it happened with a final movie that is simple yet professional. For those couples looking for a cinematic wedding movie that incorporates multi camera operation, cinematic equipment and advanced editing which is something that Peter Lane Cinematography does with passion. ****please note the Documentary Videography Collection has limited availability, please contact us for more information.
- 1 videographer from our team
- Coverage from bridal getting ready to first dance – up to 6 hours
- About 1 hour Documentary style Wedding movie
- 1 DVD with menu (SD format video)
- Second videographer £300
- Music mixing £90
- DVD or Bluray duplication £200 (up to 4 copies)
- Extra hours filming £100 per hour, per operator
- Basic music montage Highlights edit (up to 5 mins) £180
Documentary Videography Optional Extras
Full HD Cinematic video - our Cinematic movies (as seen here) offer high end film production techniques and equipment with advanced story telling time shifting movie editing. We can create an amazing Hollywood like edited movie of your wedding day and make you feel like a real celebrity. Filmed with multiple cameras using cinematic film equipment such as camera sliders, jibs/cranes, steady cams and camera drones (to capture ariel shots) to create an awesome film of your special and long waited Big day. All movies are shot or directed by Creative Director and Cinematographer, Peter Lane. If you are looking for an engaging and emotional, cinematic movie of your wedding day then this option is for you.
- 2 x Camera operators using up to 4 cinematic cameras
- Coverage from Bride/Groom getting ready to First Dance
- Extensive cinematic equipment (up to 25k worth) to capture professional scenes and shots
- 20 Minute Cinematic Wedding Movie
- up to 5 minute Cinematic Highlights Movie
- Ceremony and Speeches in full
- BluRay, or USB stick
- Extra videographer/cinematographer £400
- DVD or Bluray duplication £200 (up to 4 copies)
- Extra hours filming (after 8.30pm / First Dance) £200 per hour
- Cinematic Documentary Edit £500 (same as our basic documentary edit but in cinematic way. Only available as an add-on to the Cinematic collection and not as a stand alone product) Travel and accommodation charges may apply depending on location. If you have requirements outside of the above collections and extras, we are able to accommodate this and we will provide a customised quote to you. The above collections apply to traditional UK format weddings. For non UK format weddings such as Greek, Asian, Persian and Chinese weddings please contact us for prices.
Cinematic Package Optional Extras
Highlights Only Collection
During our quiet periods we also offer a 'Highlights Only' package. This is the same as the Cinematic Collection but doesn't include the 20 minute Cinematic Movie. This Package is only available during our off peak season (Oct - March) or during midweek in the peak season (Mon - Thurs) not including Bank Holidays.
Please describe your requirements and wishes:
- Locations & logistics of the day
- Do you need pre or post wedding story telling?
- How many operators do you need?
- Any special requirements like drone areal footage, crane/jibs, etc.
- your questions and ideas