Commercial & Corporate Videographer London
Corporate video testimonials. Why you need video testimonials for your business?
Do we really need a corporate videographer if the business is running well?
Lane Creative Studio team is going to let you in on a little secret that has helped us to get to where we are today. Some people will tell you that the key to success is hard work. But if you don’t have people vouching for the hard work you put in or the product or service that has come from that work, then you’ll find yourself spinning your tires time and time again when it comes to proving your value to prospects. You might think, “There has to be a better way!” and you would be right.
Facts about video testimonials
Testimonials and especially now the video testimonials are a huge factor when it comes to making a buying decision, and if you aren’t utilizing the praise your customers have for your business, you are missing out on a huge opportunity to have current customers help you sell to prospects. A website with a hundred testimonials will generate more leads and close more sales than a website with no testimonials every time. We are all influenced by the opinions of others to some extent. The phenomenon of social proof actually speaks directly to that idea. But how much do testimonials really influence us when it comes to making a purchase? Here are a few stats that stand out.
- People are 63% more likely to purchase a product from a site if it has product ratings and reviews (People Claim)
- 79% of online shoppers tend to trust online reviews as much as recommendations from friends and family (BrightLocal)
- Customer reviews create a 74% increase in product conversion (People Claim)
- 77% of people take the time to read product/service reviews before they make an online purchase (Juniper Research)
- Customer testimonials have the highest effectiveness rating for all types of content marketing, with a rating of 89% (WebDAM)
- 90% of consumers admit their buying decisions are influenced by online reviews (Marketing Land)
Book your corporate testimonial now from £855 only or subscribe for monthly testimonials on a discounted rate.
Corporate Headshot Photographer & Filmmaker | London, Paris, Rome
Looking for a corporate videographer to enrich your business online presence and social media profile?
The most important thing in corporate and business videography is the influence you want to create. For different medias and target groups you may want to have different feelings and influence to infuse.
We film everything a corporate client would ever need:
- testimonials from clients
- advertisement commercial video
- brand awareness video
- educational video
- promo video
- monthly social media 1 minute booster video
- conference video
Our corporate videographers and commercial filmmakers are available throughout the UK and as far flung as you would like. Whether a simple corporate interview or advertising campaign filming, just let us know what your requirements are and we’ll be happy to discuss how we can deliver the right look for your company.
In today’s corporate world, much of the networking we do is online. That’s why company branding is more important than ever and why a high-quality video is your impact impression to the public. We know what you need and are more than capable of delivering it in a most professional form. Invest in yourself, as it could be the most profitable investment you’ve ever made.
As an add-on to your corporate video we’ll be happy to provide our corporate photography services. Please take a look. For more info visit corporate photography section.
As corporate and Commercial videography is very complex and all company and project requirements are different we’re happy to discuss your plans, goals, budget and offer different options to make your business sell better or boost brand awareness.
The final price is a result of the following variables:
- pre production
- camera and gear requirements – rentals
- actors (if any – highly recommended)
- voice over professionals (if any – highly recommended)
- script and copy professionals (if any – highly recommended)
- make up and catering (if any – highly recommended)
- illustrations (if any – highly recommended)
- special effects on shoot or post production
- edit and post production
Get in touch, we’ll be happy to cooperate.
London Corporate Videographer near me:
Professional commercial and corporate videographer London, West End, Canary Wharf, City of London, Kent
Peter Lane is top corporate videographer based in London.