Peter Lane Creative Studio is one of London’s top wedding photography & videography companies. We photograph weddings for more than fifteen years.
IMPORTANT: We have a high volume of emails and can’t reply everyone. Before to contact us please be sure that your portfolio is as good or similar to ours, also you match the criteria bellow. Thanks.
photographers & videographers. Peter Lane Associates is the place for you to prove yourself and grow up. We keep our doors open for young and highly motivated people, ready to learn, work and represent our company the best way possible. As better you describe yourself as more chances for us to work together in harmony. Sometimes we need short term freelancers and sometimes long term professionals. If you apply for video & cinema it’s important for us to know your gear and how well you work with it, as we don’t want to disappoint our clients and ruin our reputation. For video we give priority to Sony camera operators and Final Cut Pro editors, and for photography slight priority to Nikon (always raw) shooters as they fit better to our workflow. Please take your time and fill in the form.
NOTE: we experience a high volume of emails for freelancing. Each email will be read and saved. Unfortunately we can’t reply everyone, but we will do it in the right moment when the demand requires a bigger team or a professional with certain skills and experience. Stay tuned. Thank you!
- Photograph or film weddings and other events in Greater London, and the rest of UK
- Handle timelines on the wedding day with ease and professionalism.
- Be prompt, professional, and polite at all times.
- Provide your own photographic equipment.
- Provide your own equipment insurance.
- Always properly dressed.
- You are polite and professional.
- You respect different cultures.
- You are a team player.
- You are confident working on your own.
- You are cool and calm under pressure.
- You can multi-task with ease.
- You are capable of dressing and presenting yourself professionally.
- You have a car and the ability to drive yourself to events.
- You have some experience with weddings, either second shooting or filming, primarily shooting, or assisting at weddings.