This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Peter Lane Photography, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Peter Lane Photography makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
means any online communications infrastructure that Peter Lane Photography makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users”
means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Peter Lane Photography and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using peterlanephotography.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.peterlanephotography.com>) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Peter Lane Photography, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Peter Lane Photography.
- Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Peter Lane Photography or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site peterlanephotography.co.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Peter Lane Photography. To find out more please contact us by email at [email protected]co.uk.
- Peter Lane Photography makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Peter Lane Photography accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Peter Lane Photography accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Peter Lane Photography’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Peter Lane Photography.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to [email protected] Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Peter Lane Photography shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Peter Lane Photography and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
In case of any Court disputes, it shall be done in Uxbridge Court, London and must not exceed the amount of the service provided.
The information on this website is provided ‘as is’, with no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. Whilst Peter Lane Photography has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided via this website is accurate at the time of its inclusion, it accepts no liability for any inaccuracies contained therein. The information available on this site may be incomplete, out of date or otherwise inaccurate. For up to date information you should use the ‘Contact’ button. Peter Lane Photography reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time without notice.
It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this website that Peter Lane Photography will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including direct, indirect, special and consequential loss or damage, arising from the use of information or other material obtained directly or indirectly from this website, except that Peter Lane Photography does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its own negligence.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
This website is established in the United Kingdom, and is governed by the law of England and Wales. A condition of using this website is that in the event of any dispute or proceeding regarding or arising out of the use of this website, the information contained within it, or any matters raised in this notice, you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, and waive any objections to proceedings on the grounds of venue or inconvenience of forum.
We will use your contact details (your name, job title, telephone and fax number and your e-mail and postal addresses) to provide any services requested by you and also to tell you about important changes to the site and its functionality. These details will be used by us and by businesses and associated companies to provide you with information about other services and products for the same purpose.
The contents of this website are © Peter Lane Photography.
Peter Lane Photography Ltd, London
For Photographer / Videographers / Assistants
Being a main or second photographer / videographer you represent Peter Lane (if you’re male) and Peter Lane Photography. Wedding guests, relatives, etc. they don’t know who Peter Lane is and if you act in a wrong way you won’t ruin your own reputation but Peter Lane’s reputation.
Being aware of this you accept the following general rules:
1/ Copywrite of all photos/footage belongs to Peter Lane Photography.
- If you have a copy of the photos you can show them to potential clients, from your device only, not online, website, social media, whatsoever.
2/ If you tag yourself on social media during the shoot, you must tag Peter Lane Photography in a proper way. Example: “… shooting a Peter Lane Photography wedding in Ritz” or similar
3/ You can not share any photos or videos online or in social media without Peter Lane Photography permission and permission from the client. Permission from the client can be taken from Peter Lane Photography only, not directly.
4/ You’re not allowed to friend in social media bride, groom, etc.
5/ You’re not allowed to PR your name, brand, and to give your business cards or social media contacts to people.
6/ Dress code is not negotiable. Always ask for the dress code in advance. Colours: black or dark blue – smart! No snickers, jeans, etc.
7/ You’re responsible for all photos / footage.
8/ Insurance is obligatory.
9/ You can not apply if you have a criminal record.
10/ Respecting different cultures, religions and traditions is obligatory.
11/ Being on time is obligatory. We always arrive 20min earlier, to scout the area, premise and have a proper introduction to the key people.
12/ Always clean, fresh and smiling. The client celebrates and doesn’t want to know if you have any problems.
Peter Lane Photography Ltd. Is a company with brilliant reputation and high-end clientele all over the world.
Cooperating with us you agree:
1/ To show respect to everyone in the team. Rude language, judging (where is your accent from?) discrimination, giving orders, etc. are not accepted.
2/ Respecting each other’s privacy. Sending messages or calls on weekends and after 6pm won’t be accepted.