Fine-art Pet photographer London – Cat & Dog Photographer
Easy, fast and cheap is not your style. You’re looking for an experienced creator you can trust and work alongside.
The connection you’ve made with your pet defines you, and you want to commemorate it for years to come. If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to Peter Lane Creative Studio! Welcome to the best pet photography & filmography place in London, the rest of UK and EU.
London based fine art pet – cat, horse, dog photographer
We hang on walls photos of people we love, how about our ever loving dog, or maybe cat, horse …? We often love conditionally but how about the unconditional love that you can see in the eyes of your dog, your best non human friend? This is what we photograph, this is what we film. Because they deserve it! Agree? Your pet has made an enormous impact on your life and your heart that will never fade. We, the best of the London pet photographers are ready to capture this magic with artwork that’s authentic and beautiful, because this creature deserves nothing less. Whether your dog’s a lanky adolescent or is getting on in years, you’re ready to freeze a moment in time so you can look back on it forever and feel relieved that you did.
Pet cinematic videography United Kingodm
The cinematic Pet movie is a short scripted story, a glamorous and stylish memory saver of you life with your amazing pet friend. Together with you we build the script and assign the roles for each family member. We spend an amazing day out interacting with your pal and finish with studio voice over recordings.
Your dog has a space in your heart… it deserves a space on sour wall – London Dog photographer
Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really. ― Agnes Sligh Turnbull
The one thing we can never know is just how long we have to love our furry children. Many people, express regret after they are gone that all we have are cell phone photos of the pets we’ve spent our lives with. You deserve to have gorgeous images of your dog right now as it is now. Every season of life, from puppy antics, to best friends, to faithful companion, deserves to be celebrated with beautiful images, albums, and art on the walls of your home. I’m your London dog photographer and I promise you will love your session, your images, and the art we will create together.
About the fine-art Pet photography photo session
The photo shoot is up to 2h long and it’s located in your home. We’ll bring some props, we love the power of the ever classic black background where the focus remains on your dog, cat or other pet.
You entertain your furry friend and we’ll do the rest. In two days you’ll have your photos edited and uploaded in your private gallery. You can download them, purchase prints, wall art, T-shirt, puzzle, etc. and share with friends.
We offer fine-art studio look classy images but if you want some more emotional photos to show your life together, love and interaction, then your wish is our command. We’ll go out together and capture that precious dynamic moments loaded with emotions.
Fine-art Pet Photography
- We don't like post sales that's why transparency is very important for long term relations. You pay our professionalism in photography, lighting and editing, talent and time. Having all high resolution files in your private gallery you can choose what media to purchase: size, finish, framing, profile, materials, etc. canvas, puzzle, mug, T-shirt ...
- Your gallery prints and products will be completed by the best suppliers in UK, much higher quality than you've seen in online services, Tesco, and others do it yourself.
- Quality and longevity is the key that defines Peter Lane Pet Photography.
- Applies to On Location photo sessions
- up to 1 hour of shooting
- 5 retouched photos
- Private Online gallery (for six months) with order facility for prints, puzzles, frames & canvases, etc. to choose from
- Online prints and orders from the online gallery only
- Image delivery/upload - up to two 1 week after the photo shoot
- £100 - extra photographer
- £100 - Extra time per hour
- £350 - short backstage movie during the session
- £350 - plus % on magazine publications, billboards, etc. - Commercial use
- £20 - extra photo retouching
- £450 - Fine-art hand made album
My Best Friend - cinematic film story
- Scripted short movie dedicated to your loving pet. Inclusive of: a lot of slow motion moments, natural sounds, your voice over, family interaction, etc. a short cinematic everlasting memory keeper.
- up to 6 hours
- Scripted cinematic multi-cam coverage
- One operator
- Online downloadable
- One cinematic edit
- £200 - Extra camera man (highly recommended)
- £100 - Extra time per hour
- £55 - USB video
- £100 - p/h for edit amendments (first free)