Artistic Fine-art Wedding photographer & videographer London, UK for your Big Day
Easy, fast, budget, cheap is not your style. You’re here now, looking for the best artistic wedding photographer for your Big Day because you know the importance of this day for you, your family and your partner. Because you need a story teller and creator to trust and rely on.
The connection you’ve made with your partner defines you and you want to commemorate it for years to come. Your style is elegant, fashion, luxury, stylish, kind and humble. If this sounds like you, welcome to Peter Lane Photography as you reached the right place. Welcome to the best artistic wedding photography & storytelling videography company in London.
Artistic Wedding Cinematic videography by Peter Lane Creative Studio
As you know photographers and videographers are cats and dog, everyone fights for the best shot, vantage point, etc. We solve the problem by organizing everything in-house, so you’ll get same style photography and video. We know how to compliment each other and we deliver more than you can expect. Please take a look at our dedicate videography page for more videos, info and pricing.
Epsom Wedding cinematic highlights
Bush Hill Golf Club, London Wedding cinematic highlights
St Albans, Sopwell House Wedding cinematic highlights
Sheraton Park Lane, London Wedding cinematic highlights
St Albans, Sopwell House Greek Italian Wedding cinematic highlights
The Regency Banqueting Suite, Greek London Wedding cinematic highlights
Greek Wedding cinematic highlights at Orsett Hall
Turkish Wedding cinematic highlights at The Decorium London
Tewinbury Farm Hotel, Jewish Wedding cinematic highlights
Indian Muslim Wedding at Bolton Excellency Centre cinematic highlights
Greek – Colombian Wedding at Le Meridian, London cinematic highlights
Paraguayan – Turkish Wedding at 8 Northumberland, New York cinematic highlights
Jewish Wedding at Quaglino’s, London cinematic highlights
Greek Wedding at The Regency Banqueting Suite, London cinematic highlights
Froyle Park Wedding cinematic highlights
Turkish – Indian Wedding at The Decorium, London cinematic highlights, by professional wedding videographer Peter Lane
Greek Wedding at The Regency Banqueting Suite, London cinematic highlights, by professional wedding videographer Peter Lane
Jamaican – Nigerian Pentecostal Wedding cinematic highlights, by professional wedding videographer Peter Lane
Assyrian – Persian Catholic Wedding cinematic highlights, by professional wedding videographer Peter Lane
We don’t have big or small clients, big or small weddings because we love them all and we’re driven by passion and inspiration. Our Digital collection clients are as happy as our full day all inclusive Premium Collection ones. Our attitude is always the same however our services differ, so please choose the one that fits your needs and budget the most. Collections are customisable depends on week/weekend, season/off-season, timing, your choice of products and services and of course your wishes.
Here on this page you’ll see two types Photography Collections – Premium (all inclusive) and Standard (or Digital). Please take a look the difference and knowing what’s included will be the base of our meeting discussion.
Can’t wait to hear your story!
For those of you who need wedding photography and cinematic wedding videography under one roof, yes we can do it all for you with greatest pleasure.
Premium Collections – book your meeting:
- covered personally by Peter Lane together with a trained assistant, or a second photographer. You’ll benefit by more than 13 years of international experience and Peter’s ability to creatively blend fashion, fine-art and documentary to capture all aspects of your Big Day.
- the best Italian hand made wedding albums coming with hundreds of options – paper types, covers (materials and colours), sleeves and boxes, etc. to match your theme and preferences.
- it’s a huge difference when the photographer knows how to shoot with the album in mind, designing the page while shooting.
- your unique album will be designed by professional magazine designers and retouched by professional fashion magazine retouchers, which is a huge difference between “one man business” albums.
- whole day coverage.
- a beautiful private online gallery to share photos with your friends and help them find and print the photo they want and the media they want – canvas, frames, T-shirt, iPhone covers, etc.
- fastest in UK delivery of all your thousands of images – only 2 days after the wedding while people still have hangover and fresh memories, so you can show the social media that your wedding has been magnificent, not dark, pixelated and blurry 🙂
- Home Use rights of all photos in hi-res, edited, print ready. You’ll get thousands of nice photos not hundreds and you can print them wherever you want, they are yours!
- fastest in UK album delivery, speed light fast!
- unique and amazing online album proofing experience, you don’t have to describe the photos to be changed, swapped, enlarged, removed, etc. anymore because we’ll see the same what you see as if we share one computer.
- your album retouching is the same quality as the fashion magazines and even better.
- you won’t be posed but directed instead because we teach our brides how to pose for great results months before the wedding day.
- you’ll be spoiled and surprised because we like happy clients!
- you’ll get more than you can imagine.
Isn’t it all that AWESOME? And that’s not all 🙂
Standard Collection – From £1600:
- time based
- digital files (no albums or prints included)
- standard for UK just better quality. Our trained photographers are happy to prove their creativity with every new wedding.
- digital files edited in hi-res
- online private gallery
- all extras like albums, photographers, retouching, etc. can be purchased A-La-Carte
- get in touch for more info or book a meeting
Your Fine-art Artistic Wedding Photographer and Cinematic videographer London, UK
Hello, my name is Peter Lane and I’ve been tagged by many in London as The Artistic Wedding Photographer, The Fine-art Wedding photographer or The Fashion wedding photographer. Based in London surrounded by many “professional” photographers & videographers, offering a different and more fashion, fine-art look really makes a huge difference.
No matter how big or small, how posh or simple your wedding is, I can promise you one thing – we’ll make it look glorious! Your album won’t be the conveyer type you’ve seen everywhere, you won’t be put in all the same cheese poses, no patterns and look-a-likes. We’ll extract the essence of the day and the best of you, then it will be multiplied and glorified so you’ll have that fashion look and a feeling of a living memento. Your album will be edited by experienced and educated designer, retouched by experienced professional retoucher and bind & assembled craftily hand made by the best in the world album masters. Only the highest quality paper, ink and materials will be used, providing the highest album longevity on the market. Your grand children will see exactly what you see now.
We are excited to hear your story! For more inspiration please visit wedding photography section.
Artistic Cinematic Videography London
Many of our clients look for wedding videographer with the same style, and ideally everything under the same roof. Please check our portfolio. We know how to work together in a team and to compliment each other for smooth wedding day experience and best quality story telling.