Creative Documentary Wedding Photography London & Cinematic Videography for Stylish, Classy and Picky Brides
Easy, fast, budget, cheap is not your style. You’re here now, looking for the best London documentary wedding photographer for your Big Day because you know the importance of this day for you and your partner. Because you need a story teller and creator to trust and rely on.
The connection you’ve made with your partner defines you and you want to commemorate it for years to come. Your style is elegant, fashion, luxury, stylish, kind and humble. If this sounds like you, welcome to Peter Lane Photography as you reached the right place. Welcome to the best documentary wedding photography & storytelling videography company in London.
Documentary wedding photographer London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Brighton
Reportage or documentary wedding photography has become very popular in London, UK and USA. If you are thinking of choosing a reportage wedding photographer for your big day let me sum up the main features of this wedding photography approach for you.
The documentary wedding photography has evolved from photojournalism. The aim of a documentary wedding photographer is to report the story of your wedding day without intervention, to capture quietly the real events, your precious moments that you will remember and cherish long after the wedding day.
The main difference of the reportage wedding photography from the traditional wedding photography, fashion or glamour styles is its focus on real moments instead of staged, posed ones, which means that you will enjoy on your unique moments uncut. Your documentary photographer will make candid images without much interaction, just reporting your story without changing it.
London based Documentary wedding photographer
At first glance the documentary wedding photography may seem to be very simple and that is why quite many people without a proper background decide to become a documentary wedding photographer. In fact the documentary wedding photography requires much talent, experience and skills as only in this case it is possible to get natural and relaxed images with fine art aesthetics. A documentary wedding photographer needs to think about composition, timing and lighting at the same time with capturing a moment that will never happen again. For example a bride and a groom cannot have a second first kiss. If a photographer is not experienced enough then the result may be very disappointing. So my advice is to select your documentary wedding photographer very carefully or just rely on us.
Documentary style Wedding Photographer
In Peter Lane Photography we combine the wedding reportage with group photos, staged portraits and images of details (e.g. wedding dress, rings etc) to tell the whole story of yuor day.
I do hope that this short info will help you to decide on the wedding photography style that suits you most.
To be a documentary wedding photographer is a big challenge and massive fun, I’m blessed to be a documentary wedding photographer.
Documentary cinematic videography – 2 rabbits in your hat
Someone may ask what’s the common between documentary and cinematic? Take a look at our cinematic video highlights
and you’ll be delighted to have your favourite style of wedding photography complimented with a stylish same style storytelling video, a precious memory for life and generations to come.
Epsom Wedding cinematic highlights
Bush Hill Golf Club, London Wedding cinematic highlights
St Albans, Sopwell House Wedding cinematic highlights
Sheraton Park Lane, London Wedding cinematic highlights
St Albans, Sopwell House Greek Italian Wedding cinematic highlights
The Regency Banqueting Suite, Greek London Wedding cinematic highlights
Greek Wedding cinematic highlights at Orsett Hall
Turkish Wedding cinematic highlights at The Decorium London
Tewinbury Farm Hotel, Jewish Wedding cinematic highlights
Paraguayan – Turkish Wedding at 8 Northumberland, New York cinematic highlights
Jewish Wedding at Quaglino’s, London cinematic highlights
Greek Wedding at The Regency Banqueting Suite, London cinematic highlights
Turkish – Indian Wedding at The Decorium, London cinematic highlights, by professional wedding videographer Peter Lane
Greek Wedding at The Regency Banqueting Suite, London cinematic highlights, by professional wedding videographer Peter Lane
We don’t have big or small clients, big or small weddings because we love them all and we’re driven by passion and inspiration. Our Digital collection clients are as happy as our full day all inclusive Premium Collection ones. Our attitude is always the same however our services differ, so please choose the one that fits your needs and budget the most. Collections are customisable depends on week/weekend, season/off-season, timing, your choice of products and services and of course your wishes.
Here on this page you’ll see two types Photography Collections – Premium (all inclusive) and Standard (or Digital). Please take a look the difference and knowing what’s included will be the base of our meeting discussion.
Can’t wait to hear your story!
For those of you who need wedding photography and cinematic wedding videography under one roof, yes we can do it all for you with greatest pleasure.
Premium Collections – book your meeting:
- covered personally by Peter Lane together with a trained assistant, or a second photographer. You’ll benefit by more than 13 years of international experience and Peter’s ability to creatively blend fashion, fine-art and documentary to capture all aspects of your Big Day.
- the best Italian hand made wedding albums coming with hundreds of options – paper types, covers (materials and colours), sleeves and boxes, etc. to match your theme and preferences.
- it’s a huge difference when the photographer knows how to shoot with the album in mind, designing the page while shooting.
- your unique album will be designed by professional magazine designers and retouched by professional fashion magazine retouchers, which is a huge difference between “one man business” albums.
- whole day coverage.
- a beautiful private online gallery to share photos with your friends and help them find and print the photo they want and the media they want – canvas, frames, T-shirt, iPhone covers, etc.
- fastest in UK delivery of all your thousands of images – only 2 days after the wedding while people still have hangover and fresh memories, so you can show the social media that your wedding has been magnificent, not dark, pixelated and blurry 🙂
- Home Use rights of all photos in hi-res, edited, print ready. You’ll get thousands of nice photos not hundreds and you can print them wherever you want, they are yours!
- fastest in UK album delivery, speed light fast!
- unique and amazing online album proofing experience, you don’t have to describe the photos to be changed, swapped, enlarged, removed, etc. anymore because we’ll see the same what you see as if we share one computer.
- your album retouching is the same quality as the fashion magazines and even better.
- you won’t be posed but directed instead because we teach our brides how to pose for great results months before the wedding day.
- you’ll be spoiled and surprised because we like happy clients!
- you’ll get more than you can imagine.
Isn’t it all that AWESOME? And that’s not all 🙂
Standard Collection – From £1600:
- time based
- digital files (no albums or prints included)
- standard for UK just better quality. Our trained photographers are happy to prove their creativity with every new wedding.
- digital files edited in hi-res
- online private gallery
- all extras like albums, photographers, retouching, etc. can be purchased A-La-Carte
- get in touch for more info or book a meeting