Welcome to the best Jewish wedding photography & storytelling videography company in London. My name is Peter Rosen-Lane, director of Peter Lane Photography, London based photography and videography company.
Shortly, how we started our Simcha department 5 years ago. I was invited to shoot and film a Simcha event and I had a meeting booked with the client. Very wealthy and picky client with an amazing house in a good Jewish community area. He was very straight forward: “Peter, how can I trust you? I asked around friends, neighbours, the synagogue and nobody knows who Peter Lane is. We know Chiko, Daniel Morris, Ezra and nothing about you.” Well, I said, you have eyes and you see what I do, you either like or dislike it. Then he said, “for us photography is very important and we can trust Jewish wedding photographers and videographers, proven and experienced Simcha professionals, I like what I see but still difficult to trust you and book you. If they were not booked already we wouldn’t take this meeting”. Nothing I can help with, I replied. And then he stood up, “Peter to be honest I can’t book you but as our Simcha coordinator Dan said: “I guarantee for Peter with my life”, I’ve never heard of someone to guarantees with his life, especially in our community. I said, me neither! That was the BEST recommendation I’ve ever had. He shook my hand and prepaid immediately.
Highly recommended Jewish wedding photographer and videographer
On the day, Dan came to me and said: “this client is very very fussy, if he likes you you’ll have plenty of work, but if not happy the whole community will know that. After his first son Bar Mitzvah I was pre-booked for the younger one and got 19 referrals for next year.” It was a great Bar Mitzvah party, really huge and fancy. Lasers, production, decoration, fancy Central London event venue … We ended with about 3000 photos and everything was filtered, edited and delivered to the client 2 days after the party.
I was in the parents house with Dan, celebrating his dad’s birthday and at 11pm I got 3 messages in a sequence. I saw the name and I thought. So late messages in a raw he is not happy. I said, Dan, you open it. He read it and smiled. Peter, this is it! This is what we live for. The client is over the moon. First message was all possible ways to say Thank you in English. Second: “Peter, you and your team are another league, better than anyone. The whole family is so happy that we can’t express with words.” Third message: “If your are free for that date (3 years in advance) mark it as booked for both photo and video. I know how hard is to find professional photographers and videographers and I want to be sure that you’ll be the one. If already booked we’ll choose another day.” Dan added “they booked me too”. That was so awesome!
Jewish wedding photographer near me – Hendon, Finchley, Borehamwood, Edgware, Hampstead
Next year they refer to me a number of Jewish wedding and Bar Mitzvah clients. Now we’re one of the most recommended Jewish photographers and Jewish video production company in London. We also serve Manchester, New York and abroad. Most of our clients live in Borehamwood, Finchley, Barnet, Hampstead, Hendon, Edgware.
Planning a Jewish wedding, Bar Mitzvah (portfolio here), Brit Milah or any other event feel free to contact us. We have 3 photography and videography teams as our top one is often booked for about 2 years in advance and other do a lot of short notice Simcha.
Here on this page an example of our Jewish wedding portfolio.
Jewish wedding videographer near me – Hendon, Finchley, Borehamwood, Edgware, Hampstead
Also you can find examples of cinematic edit Bar Mitzvah and Jewish wedding videography. We offer high-end Jewish wedding video production and excellent professional Jewish wedding videographers.
Jewish Wedding Cinematic videography by Peter Lane Creative Studio
As you know photographers and videographers are cats and dog, everyone fights for the best shot, vantage point, etc. We solve the problem by organizing everything in-house, so you’ll get same style photography and video. We know how to compliment each other and we deliver more than you can expect. Please take a look at our dedicate videography page for more videos, info and pricing.
Tewinbury Farm Hotel, Jewish Wedding cinematic highlights
Jewish Wedding at Quaglino’s, London cinematic highlights
We don’t have big or small clients, big or small weddings because we love them all and we’re driven by passion and inspiration. Our Digital collection clients are as happy as our full day all inclusive Premium Collection ones. Our attitude is always the same however our services differ, so please choose the one that fits your needs and budget the most. Collections are customisable depends on week/weekend, season/off-season, timing, your choice of products and services and of course your wishes.
Here on this page you’ll see two types Photography Collections – Premium (all inclusive) and Standard (or Digital). Please take a look the difference and knowing what’s included will be the base of our meeting discussion.
Can’t wait to hear your story!
For those of you who need wedding photography and cinematic wedding videography under one roof, yes we can do it all for you with greatest pleasure.
Premium Collections – book your meeting:
- covered personally by Peter Lane together with a trained assistant, or a second photographer. You’ll benefit by more than 13 years of international experience and Peter’s ability to creatively blend fashion, fine-art and documentary to capture all aspects of your Big Day.
- the best Italian hand made wedding albums coming with hundreds of options – paper types, covers (materials and colours), sleeves and boxes, etc. to match your theme and preferences.
- it’s a huge difference when the photographer knows how to shoot with the album in mind, designing the page while shooting.
- your unique album will be designed by professional magazine designers and retouched by professional fashion magazine retouchers, which is a huge difference between “one man business” albums.
- whole day coverage.
- a beautiful private online gallery to share photos with your friends and help them find and print the photo they want and the media they want – canvas, frames, T-shirt, iPhone covers, etc.
- fastest in UK delivery of all your thousands of images – only 2 days after the wedding while people still have hangover and fresh memories, so you can show the social media that your wedding has been magnificent, not dark, pixelated and blurry 🙂
- Home Use rights of all photos in hi-res, edited, print ready. You’ll get thousands of nice photos not hundreds and you can print them wherever you want, they are yours!
- fastest in UK album delivery, speed light fast!
- unique and amazing online album proofing experience, you don’t have to describe the photos to be changed, swapped, enlarged, removed, etc. anymore because we’ll see the same what you see as if we share one computer.
- your album retouching is the same quality as the fashion magazines and even better.
- you won’t be posed but directed instead because we teach our brides how to pose for great results months before the wedding day.
- you’ll be spoiled and surprised because we like happy clients!
- you’ll get more than you can imagine.
Isn’t it all that AWESOME? And that’s not all 🙂
Standard Collection – From £1600:
- time based
- digital files (no albums or prints included)
- standard for UK just better quality. Our trained photographers are happy to prove their creativity with every new wedding.
- digital files edited in hi-res
- online private gallery
- all extras like albums, photographers, retouching, etc. can be purchased A-La-Carte
- get in touch for more info or book a meeting