Portrait Photography Workshop – Posing and Lighting – The basics
Portrait Photography is the direct inheritor of the classic painting and as a such portraiture is a photography of a person or group of people that displays the expression, personality, and mood of the subject. This workshop / tutorial will give you the ABC of the portraiture lighting and posing and put your feet on a sturdy base for creative portraits.
The tutorial / workshop covers:
- The right photo equipment for portrait photography
- Lenses and choices of light
- Hard light vs. Soft light
- Patterns of lighting – portraiture basics
- Broad light and short light
- Rim light, kick light and hair light
- Time for your questions
- Poses for man and women
- Portraiture posing elements
- Posing inspiration
- The big no-nos
£299 up to 3 hours workshop – at least 5 people required.
£399 – individual session.
1 on 1 £149 per started hour – prepare your questions and send in advance.
Workshop carefully created and proudly presented by Peter Lane Photography, London.