This workshop gives you the basic knowledge of Studio lighting and studio lighting know-how. No boring terminology and no boring theory. Get the experience from experienced professional photographer and get ready to start shooting. Photography studio lighting will not only teach you the studio lighting basics but it will give you a huge creative knowledge to be implemented into wedding photography, children photography, etc.
- Getting to know the equipment
- Modifiers, reflectors and supporting gear
- Hard light vs. Soft light
- Distance and inverse square law
- Who is in charge?
- Sync speed
- Patterns of lighting – portraiture basics
- Broad light and short light
- Rim light and kick light
- Time for your questions
£399 – at least 5 people required.
£499 – individual half day session
Online by Skype 1 on 1 £149 per started hour – prepare your questions and send in advance.
Workshop carefully created and proudly presented by Peter Lane Photography, London.